Hello, holidays on Arlberg! Hello, summer!
For summiteers, roamers, and sun worshippers
Whether you prefer scaling the highest heights or simply enjoying the glorious views from your sun lounger, the mountain world of the Tyrolean Alps is definitely worth a visit in summer!
The best way to truly experience a place is on foot. Do you agree? If so, then Arpuria is the perfect place for you. The mountains are captivatingly beautiful in the summer sunshine. Whether experienced mountaineer, family with children, leisure hiker, or walker, you’ll find the ideal tour for you on your holidays on Arlberg in summer.
Relaxing in the Aria Spa is even more fantastic after a day out in the fresh air. As you’ll discover when you experience it for yourself.
Hiking trail network extraordinaire
The hiking trail network around St. Anton covers some 300 kilometres. You’ll find the perfect hiking route for all ability levels here. Summer holidays on Arlberg are ideal for anyone wanting to escape the heat of the city.
An easy route into Verwalltal
St. Anton am Arlberg 1,304m – Verwalltal – Lake Verwall/Wagner hut 1,509m – Konstanzer hut 1,688m
Step out of the door and into nature. This hike leads directly from the hotel, past meadows, forests, and streams to emerald-green Lake Verwall. It’s the perfect place for a break! Then, continue on a road with a slight incline and a few steeper S-bends until 3,056m-high Patteriol comes into view. From there, follow the level path along the stream until reaching lovely Konstanzer hut. Return by the same route. If you get tired while walking back, you can also take the hiking bus from Salz hut to Mooserkreuz (you can do the same on the way there: first take the bus to Salz hut and then continue on foot).
A little more challenging to Leutkircher hut
St. Anton am Arlberg 1,304m – chair lift up Kapall 2,333m – Leutkircher hut 2,251m – Putzen Alpe 1,726m
Take the chair lift up Gampen and then the next chair lift up Kapall. From there, continue on foot. Either take the lower ridgeway (only if you’re surefooted and don’t suffer from vertigo!), or the upper ridgeway (you must be surefooted and not suffer from vertigo, easy climbing section with a rope to hold onto). A beautiful path leads you to Leutkircher hut with stunning views of the entire valley and St. Anton am Arlberg. If you’d like to head a little higher, continue up Hirschpleiskopf (2,549m above sea level). Take the same route back or take a detour to Putzen Alpe and return to St. Anton am Arlberg on the Putzen forest trail. From there, you can conveniently take the bus back to Arpuria.
For alpinists and mountaineers: part 1
Pettneu – Malfon Tal / Malfon Alm – Edmund Graf hut 2,375m
Drive or take the bus to Pettneu (free car park at the indoor pool) or ride your bike/e-bike to the valley station of the goods cable car. A road then takes you to Malfon Alm. Past this, the ascent begins on a narrow, steep trail through the Alpine terrain to the beautifully situated Edmund Graf hut with a little lake.
For alpinists and mountaineers: part 2
St. Anton am Arlberg 1,304m – Kartell reservoir 2,003m – Darmstädter hut 2,384m
The hike there and back leads you through Moostal and takes around 8.5 hours. From St. Anton am Arlberg, you walk through Moostal, past Alpe Tritsch, and via Skiclub hut back to the Moostal trail to Kartell reservoir. From there, the hike continues over flower-filled mountain meadows to Darmstädter hut. Once you arrive, you’ll be rewarded with the best “Knödel” dumplings. Around the hut, you’ll also find seven climbing areas and a marked bouldering area. That’s real mountain bliss!
The best summer memories are made wearing hiking boots.
But definitely at Arpuria.
Discover the freedom and flexibility of cycling with our brand new e-bikes, which you can rent directly at our hotel. Explore the picturesque surroundings and discover hidden beauties on two wheels. Our e-bikes offer you an effortless ride and allow you to go further and see more without compromising on your comfort. Experience unforgettable adventures and enjoy the great outdoors with our high-quality e-bikes. Whether you want to explore the local countryside or just go for a relaxing bike ride
Your Summer Card
With the Summer Card, you can really make the most of the warm season in St. Anton am Arlberg and experience all its fantastic facets – free of charge!
These advantages await you:
From the first night
- 1 free admission to St. Anton am Arlberg museum
- 1 free admission to the Gand mine
- 1 free admission to the Tyrolean evening
- One-time participation in a torchlit hike
- Tours as per the weekly programme (herb tour, dairy tour, village tour, and film evening)
- Unlimited use of all buses in operation between Landeck and St. Christoph (local bus, hiking bus, Verwall bus, city bus from St. Christoph to Landeck*)
From the second night
- Guided hikes as per the weekly programme
- Archery as per the weekly programme
- 1 yoga session as per the weekly programme
- Children’s programme from Monday to Friday
- 1 green fee for the 9-hole golf course in St. Anton am Arlberg (golf licence required)
From the third night
- Use of all operating cable cars as often as you wish for 1 day
- 1 admission to the Arlberg WellCom swimming pool in St. Anton am Arlberg or Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal swimming pool in Pettneu (please note: If the number of visitors has reached the defined capacity, admission will not be possible)
- Day or half-day use of an e-bike for a fee (€20 reduction with the Summer Card / rental at the following sports stores: Sport Alber, Intersport Arlberg, Sport Jennewein, Sport Pete, and Sport Matt)
From the fifth night
- 1 additional admission to the Arlberg WellCom swimming pool in St. Anton am Arlberg or Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal swimming pool in Pettneu (please note: If the number of visitors has reached the defined capacities, admission will not be possible)
- You can use all offered services one additional time.